THE REAL REASONS I HAVE SO MANY BABY BUMPS IN MY PORTFOLIO
HERE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT ONES:
1. I absolutely LOVE photographing expecting moms - and couples!
2. How beautiful is the human body, and how amazing it is when there is a new life growing inside it!
3. Capturing a mother's love - already while the baby is in her belly - is priceless. Showing the expecting parents' emotions, excitement and love for their soon-to-be-born child is one of the best parts of my job.
4. I can really go artistic with pregnancy images.
5. I get to know the parents during pregnancy so when they come back with the baby they feel more relaxed around me - even if they are exhausted and anxious because they just had a baby a few days ago. I also get very excited to see and capture their baby.
6. Expecting and giving birth is life's miracle. Pregnancy is a very special phase in a woman's life and it is definitely worth capturing.
Maternity photography is my real passion. If you would like me to help you create memories of these special times please contact me for my Maternity & Newborn Collections Guide I have put together for expecting parents.
Janette Osvay, Photographer